Friday, January 04, 2008

New Year Update

It is Friday, January 04, 2008

I am home and have been home since our outing to the Bay Area but I am still taking punishment from whatever this bronchial illness is; whether it be a bad bronchitis or pneumonia. My muscles ache with movement, though coughing is necessary in order to clear the lungs. The infection shows to be greenish in color at this point.
Let me also share that phenegren (sp?) nausea medicine tastes like sugar water compared to the cough expectorants I now must take daily; nastiness has been redefined. Bleh.

Our main desktop computer crashed yesterday and will not boot up for us now. We need help on this.
It will start up and get to the light blue screen which normally has the log in box, but instead there is the mouse (non-reactive) and just the blue screen. I'm considering calling the Geek Squad but would consider help from anyone local who could come by and see what they can do. If the Geek Squad makes house call, then I may just go that way, I don't know. We MUST get that hard drive working, banking and all lie in the balance.
Help.

Time to go lie down...feeling poorly yet again.
-w


No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...