Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New week

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Not much energy to write with.
I was released from Kaiser this past Saturday after a 6 day stay and am no closer to finding an answer than before I went in for chest pain and shortness of breath.
I'll write more later, but for now I am depleted of energy and clear thoughts.
If you have CC's cell, you can update with her directly or can use emails to contact her about what's going on.
Most outings are in a wheel chair, short trips with a cane anyway.
Hard to watch this happen before my eyes and before the eyes of my family. Hospital stays become scary for all involved.
Visitors are always welcome; check in with CC first if possible.
I love my friends and am thankful consciously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...