Friday, April 11, 2008

Sorry...Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday, April 11, 2008

Life is still challenging I know I'm better off than so many people who are suffering from the varieties of impairments from car accidents, drive-bys and all of the varieties of cancers, but as I ride out my daily pity parties, that perspective is difficult to maintain.

Attacks are every other day, between minor to major, but I have not been to the ER in the past 2 weeks, which is a good thing, regardless of my mood.

For those friends who live near by, it would be cool to see you if your schedule will permit. Most of my days are spent recovering, lying down or being seated.

CC needs your prayers for strength and endurance being that everything is up to her.

More later.
w

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...