Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday Night...

Just a quick post to say that there have been no hits since last I posted and that the weekend has been uneventful, so far. I'm watching my foods and water intake which is helping hold the attacks at bay, that along with 60 - 100 mEQ of Potassium each day...
Oh, Bri, I'm sorry to have missed your connection attempts; I've made some myself but at obviously the wrong times, so, let's continue to see about catching up very soon, k? You mentioned something about a recent ER visit...? that doesn't sound good...
We're in a game of cyber-tag....you're it!
:-o)

Time to Xbox with my son!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...