Sunday, June 06, 2010

Jesus Christ Is Lord!

Regardless of all the crap I know, the pain I feel and the sleep I lose, THIS, I know in more than just in my language;


イエスキリストは主である!
...is Japanese for "Jesus Christ is Lord!"


ישוע המשיח הוא אלוהים!
...is Hebrew for "Jesus Christ is Lord!"

The translations are literally endless, the further you step from your home, for languages and dialects change from corner to corner and country to country, but no matter where you go, Jesus is STILL Lord and MY Saviour!


Lord God, I ask for your blessings on us this day and your forgiveness of our constant and embarrassing failings while we live and breath, even now.


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...