Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I’m back at home on my bed.
It hurts to walk and stand and I’m more than tired.


No sleep while we stayed at Roseville Kaiser lying on a gurney in a hallway for several hours, waiting for a room that never came then several more hours in a back room someplace in the ER. The Roseville hospital admitting room never came and I was sent via ambulance to Morse Ave Hospital where 3 beds were squeezed into a room that should have held one bed. No sleep for another 36 hours or so.

May God show pity on me and my family and not allow any more of this calamity befall ANY of the rest of my family and my friends and may He bring rest and restoration to me and my wife and my children.

I’m so tired and beaten. No more writing for now.

Will it be better tomorrow?

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:00 AM

    wb7jsV write more, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:50 PM

    Nice Article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:24 PM

    Hello all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:15 PM

    Please write anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:48 PM

    Thanks to author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:24 PM

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:53 PM

    Hello all!

    ReplyDelete

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...