Sunday, July 08, 2007

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Heading out to get errands done before Missy returns from camping today.
Huge family decisions on the table (still) that we have to embrace and tackle before much more time passes.
Mostly all good days for the past week; huge praise to God. I have had to nap on a number of days simply out of being completely wiped out and unable to keep going.
We've had several friends visiting over the past few weeks and that has changed my choice of time spending from me and the computer to me and friends and family, so I have been absent from blogging and though I have no regrets for my time spent, I do regret not having kept up here any better than I have.

We did use the wheel chair while in SFO which though was an ego splinter for me, was the only way I could have stayed with the family. My life is changing before my eyes and I simply have to embrace the changes while continuing to pursue answers and an ultimate solution to my overall weakness and pain.

We are going to be heading out in a moment, so I'll get back to this shortly, once we return if our schedule permits.
Time to go-
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...