Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A New Blog Among Us

A mentor and very dear friend of mine has created a blog and is just now beginning to post, so I want to share his blog address with you: http://dotdotdotblog.com/ is Vern Sander's blog and I expect it will become a very informative place, welcoming dialogue and even discussion, possibly, but mostly it will be a place to gather from one of the "brilliants", in my biased opinion.

I have more to share on life here in Orangevale, but it is now about dinner time and I need to get ready for dinner.

More later-
peace

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:39 PM

    muchas gracias...now I have to live up to the hype... :)

    ReplyDelete

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...