Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday night...

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another brief entry, sorry. It's been a rough number of days now, noting that I took hits last Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and then harsh exhaustion Saturday afternoon and then a "near-miss" today while at church but followed by a "crash" after eating at Fresh Choice that left me wiped/sleeping for over 5 hours in my black chair.

My body feels so beaten and strained that *sore* isn't an effectively descriptive verb, I think...anyway, hopefully you know what I'm saying/writing.

My hope for tomorrow is to post my thoughts on the past week and bring this up to date again. This morning was extremely difficult at church (praise God for CC and Missy and Joshy who were there for me), but I'll explain more of that tomorrow. Much to share then.

Prayers for healing from these consecutive hits and that this is not an indication of a much larger hit forthcoming, which it unfortunately looks like it is...

peace tonight-

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...