Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Well, I've been at Kaiser now since Tuesday morning and have begun to get some progress with my system trying to re-set itself in terms of digestion and process. Needless to say, this is not something I'm going to write about in detail, but thr better news is that there IS progress.
Couldn't sleep much last night so I have to be more vigilant in terms of signs of an HKPP hit as a result.
I'm everso gratefull for your prayers and and intercession on my family and my behalf.

There'll be more when I know more-
Peace-

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...