Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Another brief entry, but this one is uplifting.
First and foremost, thanks to the relentless and diligent efforts of my aunt, we have received a check of assistance which will nearly cover one month's mortgage payments. This is a blessing nearly indescribable and something we had all but given up on, but my aunt and uncle didn't give up and thanks to them, we are able to cover mortgage and groceries this month!

Also, to Joe and Mary; No strings, I understand, but you have blessed us deeply and we will never forget your kindness and love for us. We miss you. I miss you.

I've managed all day without the cane and only had minor sweats and isolated mild spasms for the day...the best day of the past several.
Prayer at church was very directional and encouraging; CC and I walked down front together for prayer this morning as service ended. Also, we went to CC's brother's house for lunch and a birthday get together for CC and her mom; they both share today as their birthday.
From there, we drove back down into the valley to Arcade Baptist church in Arden where my buddy's band was playing tonight and we watched most of their gig before leaving for Chili's for dinner together, just the four of us.
It's been a blessed day and certainly better than previous.
Worthy of note is that last night brought leg pains/aches in my muscles which were unrelenting until the pain meds took effect. They wore off around 4AM and I took some more and was able to sleep until 7.
CC's mom moves into an assisted living place this week and Joshy will then have his own room, as will Missy; first time in nearly 4 years and before that, they only had their own rooms for a mere 6 months so they are excited, as are we.
Our most emergent prayers are to learn God's plan for us as it pertains to this home and house and if we may keep it or if He wants us to walk away (in one form or another) and go into a rental someplace.
My buddy Jared is spending the night here before heading back to the Bay Area and then on to the rest of the tour, so I need to get the room ready for him.
Praise God for a great and awesome day with my family.
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...