Monday, February 02, 2009

21 Days then a 4th Quarter Sack...

Well, I made it 21 days without a complete hit, but Sunday night, in the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl, I began to experience some recognizable preliminary cues that I'm about to be hit.
Within moments, I could no longer see and then the muscle spasms began; locking me up into multiple full-body muscle cramps. I'm glad I recorded the game; after making it to bed, I got to watch the rest of the game.

Today was my dentist appt.; I WAS COVETING YOUR PRAYERS for this visit. My dental fears run very deep, back to my adolescence, which we now know to have been caused by ramifications of having HKPP.

Peace from here via cell in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...