Friday, February 20, 2009

Grrr

Well, I spent a stupid amount of time trying to get my laptop to connect to my parent's wireless router but to no avail! And NOW I have run out of energy to use their computer to post a legit entry. Grrrrrrrrr.
So...I'm using my cell again.
I took a hit today after eating at Uno Mas. I was at my sister's house and was fortunate to not have experienced the violent spasms or complete paralysis; it was a mild fusion of both.
Tomorrow I will be going with my dad to his morning bible study and will be unscheduled for the rest of my stay through Sunday afternoon. I'm blessed to be here with my parents and my sister's family.

Time to lie down...peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...