Saturday, August 25, 2007

We made it to the weekend...

Saturday, August 25, 2007

So, we made it to the weekend.
I went in yesterday with CC to see my primary care doc and I think the coldness of the office atmosphere brought on an attack and he coded me right then and there and away to the ER I went via ambulance again.
I STILL feel like a truck ran over me and I'm heading for the couch to lay down for a while so this is a short one.
My CK levels have been very high indicating muscle problems and damage and my ALT levels have been elevated as well indicating liver issues.

I feel more like a I'm a science project gone wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...