Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Monday and yesterday morning were pretty good days, especially Monday. Yesterday I woke up and realized I had sweat pretty substantially by morning and then once up and going I was feeling better.
I drove the kids to school and stayed with them through the bells for class, except that Joshy tweaked his neck jumping from a 3’ monkey bar post to the ground. The pain was enough to bring him to tears and cause hyperventilating fright, so I took him home and began Motrin and ice bag 15 minutes on/15 minutes off from 9 AM through noon.
I then went to have lunch with my buddy Rob at Olive Garden where I had salad and a bowl of minestrone soup and a 1/3 of a bread stick. No after dinner mint either, sigh.
I felt no symptoms after lunch or while driving home.
I got home just when CC had gotten home and had begun unloading the van from Costco.
It was nearing the time for Missy to be picked up so we agreed that I would stay home and then take Joshy to a later afternoon Dr. appt. while CC would pick up the kids from school and then go do another errand. CC left, Joshy was on a computer and I was trimming some tri tip to prepare for marinade and dinner that evening.
While trimming I noticed that one eye then the other would twitch involuntarily and I would blink to regain my focus and orientation. I then realized that my eyes were having muscle spasms and then the spasms began in my forearms and biceps / triceps as well. I got most all the mat cut when I began to feel lightheaded and needed to hold the counter to keep my balance and very shortly after that came muscle pain and pressure in my center and left chest and I had to go sit on the couch. I called CC twice and got voicemail and then she called back and came back home.
We ended up not taking me in but CC treated me at home and I feel like hell today, par for the course.

Here’s CC’s account for records purposing:
```````````````````````````````````````

Episodes

8/21/07
3:30pm

Chest pain ( center left )
SOB
Nausea
Muscle Spasms – eyes, chest and arms
Cold sweats
Dull ache left thigh

Gave:
1 Aspirin
4 Ativan
3 Methadone
Oxygen


Low key day
Out to lunch w/ Rob
Working on food in kitchen when sx occurred
e-mail Fujioka details for documentation

4:00 pm


Lower back pain
Body spasms

1 table potassium

Hot / cold sweats
Spasms
SOB (short of breathe)


4:45pm


Nausea
Gave:
2 tsp Phenegran



5:30pm


Resting, meds taking effect, chest pain lessoned, right thigh pain

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
Today we head in for more labs and a doc appoint for Joshy who’s still feeling pain from yesterday
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...