Sunday, December 16, 2007

Back Home

It's Sunday night, December 16, 2007 and CC and Josh brought me back home from another visit at Kaiser this weekend. I was admitted straight from my doctor's office visit where I had another attack My potassium at home that morning (Friday) was 5.5 which is 2 points high then when I was admitted my potassium had dropped down to 4.0 and then was in the range of 4.5 by the time I was released this morning.
I was admitted with the diagnosis of pneumonia but the second MD to come see me said that he doesn't think I have pneumonia but instead bronchitis and that my potassium is not a factor (never mind that when he came to talk with me both times, he didn't have the correct lab numbers regarding my K+, anyway. Odd that he used the phrase "I don't know what it is that you have, but I'm certain it's not...". that seems to be the Kaiser phrase).

I'm still sweating like crazy, VERY frustrating. The home nurse thinks it is because I am fighting some kind of "bug" and that I don't show a fever because of the Tylenol I take, however my body sweats like a fever and I feel the after-effects of the fever.

CC just left with Joshy to go and pick up Missy from her friend's house in Rocklin and then they plan to hook up with my cousin and Aunt and Uncle to go look at Christmas lights on a near-by street to the friend's house. I didn't feel like going anywhere, especially sweating like this and just feeling over-all crappy.

I'm going to go lay down and just keep this short. It's good to be back home, as it always is.
Your prayers are coveted for me and my family.
-w

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...