Thursday, June 18, 2009

Yesterday & Today

Yesterday closed with a very tough attack which began with a series of muscle-locking, very similar to a cramp, only these are in multiple locations simultaneously.  Hurt like hell.  The attack involved acute spasms around the shoulders, chest and abdomen.  I’m beaten up.

Missy was able to help shoulder me up the stairs and get me into my bed where the chills set it for their turn in the attack.

I did rest/sleep alright but am very tired and sore today.  I went to PT this morning and we were unable to do any full assertive stretching and we stopped early to give me some K+ while in the room and wait until I could walk again before leaving for home.

I’m staying down today in the black chair and will try to relax and watch some big screen.

…ow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...