Sunday, June 14, 2009

Early Briefing

 

Well, once again it’s after midnight.  *sigh*

This evening included a mild hit (more lethargy and very mild paralysis than anything else) but I am clueless as to why.  Yesterday was the same and Thursday evening, around dinner time as well.  I’m thankful they are not more significant hits, but…I’m getting tired of swinging at pitches and my family is tired of running the bases and hoping I won’t get hit by a pitch…

I was going to go into detail of what these hits are like and how they feel, but I’m realizing I’m tired and need to call it earlier, for once.

Tomorrow’s plans include going to the 11:15 service at church and going to a friend’s post-grad BBQ close by.  I expect a price, but I’m hoping it won’t cash in until after we get home from the party; I don’t want to be a prisoner to this disease and stay home all the time, but I also do not want to be a distraction or spectacle while visiting or attending a gathering or dining out.

We do believe that God is making a way for us to go to Orlando this October and I know I must lay this trip, its costs, its prices and its experiences at His feet, nearly daily and not worry about how it will all come together.  Your prayerful (and ANY other type of) support is and will be HUGE to us; thank you so very much for interceding on our behalf however you can.

2 minutes to 1:00 AM…

  

  

  

  

  

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...