Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Nothing Witty at the Moment…

 

 

Sorry it’s been a while…again.  Another crash today; that makes 3 crashes in 4 days.  All of them, as far as we can discern, are due to the heat and my exposure to it.  That sucks.  And it sucks more-so because, for the foreseeable future, the temps are going to be in the mid-90’s or low 100’s.  There are definitely points where I wonder if we should just go to the ER in hopes of some sort of physiological re-set of my system, but it seems that every ER visit is an actual battle just to get proper care and I certainly CANNOT go in without someone with me as my advocate there and then, otherwise I would be triggered into an even larger attack, we’re certain.

Today’s attack came while at Joshua’s “Summer Olympics” at his gymnastics center.  Praise God that I was with CC and Missy, along with Aunt Judy, Uncle Norman and my cousin Chris, all who came to support Joshua and be there to see him.  I remember the whole time while there and was able to see him take the small stand and receive his medal.  I could not have been more proud and was humbled that the Clark’s wanted to be there and were able to make it work.  I know that my parents and my sister’s family would have come up too, if they could have made it work, but it wasn’t feasible and we all understood that, including Joshua.

I still have the Monterey pics to post up, which I will likely post here as well as Facebook, though that is twice the work.  If I can figure out a way for you-all to see the pics on my Facebook page then I will just post them once and link it here in the blog.

Well, that will have to be it for now.  More to come…

peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...