Monday, September 28, 2009

Sunday was and went

 

Missy didn’t sleep good Saturday night so we had her stay home and Joshy went with CC and me to 11:15 service at Capitol Christian enter.  I am able to tune into Pastor Cole’s messages and style of conversed delivery; it just works for me, as well as for CC.  Pastor Cole was particularly passionate this morning and there was much to be learned for those who have ears to hears…

Right as we got to about 12:30 PM, I became aware that I could not move my feet, toes, legs or even knees, and subsequently realized that I had been holding my breath for long periods of time, something I tend to do subconsciously when I am experiencing unrelenting pain.  Right about then, CC leaned over to where we could see one another and we began to exit successfully.

Getting into the van was a little bit of a challenge but with a little cooperation from my end, it went smoothly as was feasible.  During the ride home I was noticing a slow increase in symptom, though I had already taken my liquid Potassium (Liquid K+).

Nothing else really transpired from the hit.

Eyes are 2 tired 2 continue…….

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...