Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I found Todd Borger's blog!

The link below will take you to Todd Borger's blog. Todd was a good friend and former bandmate of Scott Rose and mine (he was/is? a drummer/writer).
Beware though, reading his blog will break your heart; in it he shares his rememberences of Anna, his 8 year old daughter who was tragically killed last May 7 while biking with her mother.
It is so, so hard to read of another father's pain and suffering, being a father myself.

My heart breaks for you Todd. Peace.

http://toddborger.wordpress.com/


-w

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:46 AM

    Wade,
    It is good to hear from you after all this time. It is not so good, however, hearing the circumstances. This past year has taught me much about life, and it seems that for the first time I am faced with a great deal of suffering. Not just mine, I mean, but it seems to be all around. Family members, friends, etc. Now reading through parts of your blog I see yet another kind of suffering. I am sorry to hear about the problems you are facing each day, yet I was heartened to read on you side panel that you are "a believer in Christ Jesus." Of course, I already knew that. But it is good to read those words in the same paragraph that tells of one's suffering. If I don't stop here I will probably say something stupid, so let's call it quits for now.
    Are you still in touch with Scott? What is he doing?
    I notice you live in Orangevale. I used to date someone from Orangevale, but she since moved away. I spent a lot of time on the road between there and SF.
    Again, it is good to hear from you. Please write when you are up to it.
    Blessings,
    Todd

    ReplyDelete

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...