Thursday, September 03, 2009

Realizations



To begin with it's worth my stating that I'm using my headset mic in order to communicate for right now. I don't know that I'll be in a position to do my normal editing before posting this, so hopefully all of this comes through clearly. That being said, I'll describe how I'm feeling at the moment in order to be able to look back on this invalidation and/or understanding; when I woke up this morning, the sheets as well as I were soaked sweat and my mind was unsettled the point that I was wondering if an attack was looming only moments away or not. As it turned out, no attack took place though I have experienced a number of normal precursors to an attack. As I am dictating this right now, I'm having to concentrate very hard to keep my words and my thoughts clear and cohesive; it is not coming easy to me right now where it did all of 15 or 20 minutes ago. In the last 5 to 10 minutes I went through another profuse sweating, from the top of my head to my feet. Along with that, I have lost most all of my strength and even opening my eyes see is a challenge. My potassium and other medicines are all downstairs while I am upstairs and I am realizing that this is problematic at this point; I'm not quite sure how to remedy this at the moment. I'm short of breath taking concentration and energy to do and that is typical when I experience the heavy sweating this isn't meant to alarm anyone because I'm sure that things will turn out like they normally do and be fine, but it is for my own validation and record of the reality of the symptoms.

I have other thoughts that I want to share but I don't think now is the time so perhaps I will do that later today. Time to sign off. I'll be back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...