Thursday, April 15, 2010

Issues and Victories

As the title suggests, recent memory is a collage of both issues and victories.  For now, the issues are more visible because they interrupt my enjoyment of even the little things.  Currently, I’m at my desk typing these thoughts and becoming distracted by leg and thigh pain that have been very present all day.  I took a hit while at PT this morning and had to be helped out and into the car thanks to an attack while on the PT table.  Since then, I can only walk with the use of 2 canes or the walker, so I’m choosing the 2 canes for now, though they make my arms fatigue faster.

Last night, while at Joshua’s Open House at school, I took another hit but CC got me to the car before it locked on to me and took me down.  I remember saying to CC that I feel like a prisoner.  That’s how I feel today, too.  It makes me SO angry and there is nothing I can do to prevent it, in totality.  I can watch my diet, body temp, glucose levels and on and on, but I can do nothing to prevent these hits from happening.

So frustrating.

…More later-

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...