Tuesday, October 09, 2007

One Week Later...Big Changes.

October 9, 2007

We’ve gotten the answer from the mortgage companies; no deal or cooperation, so our house is now in foreclosure and we need to find a rental somewhere in the Orangevale, Fair Oaks area, possibly Citrus Heights or Roseville, depending on the opportunities within the Orangevale and Fair Oaks areas.
We knew this would be a possibility months ago and we hoped and prayed for another solution, however, we have what we have and will do our best with the present circumstances. My afternoon will be calling on houses, as yesterday afternoon found CC and I driving from possible home to possible home for a few hours but finding no suitable opportunities. Worth noting is one home that we looked at which was renting for $1,750.00 month, 3 bedrooms, 2,300 square feet on ½ an acre.
“No pets”.
We were bummed when we learned of the “no pets” clause and that there were two families before us waiting, one having already placed a down payment. This place was amazing.
So, the positive from that was that there ARE homes out there with a good amount of square footage and that we need to keep our noses to the grindstone and search hard for the home that God has planned for us.
If ANY of you know of a 3 or 4 bedroom rental in the areas I noted above, please let me know ASAP and I’ll check it out.

We took another hit from our blind-side, so to speak…the DMV sent me a letter letting me know that my driving privileges have been suspended indefinitely until a have a doctor clear me completely. My current doctor worded his input in such a way that the DMV felt that I am a risk behind the wheel. This means that ALL transportation needs of the family fall completely on CC and tie my hands for getting kids to and from soccer practices Mon-Thurs nights and soccer games on Saturdays. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously pissed me off to lose my main source of independence and mobile musical escape.
In-freeking (insert profanity here)-credible.

Bright spot: My parents came up and stayed with us for the weekend. It was wonderful to see them for a while.

I went in this morning to get my labs drawn and was feeling somewhat poorly. 10 tubes later I was weak and wanting to go home.
I suffered a mild crash after the lab and slept the rest of the day after taking some meds to level my numbers out. Also, I forgot protein this morning so…there you go. Idiot.
My aunt apparently stayed with me for most of the afternoon while CC was gone.
I’m a blessed and fortunate guy.
On to tomorrow.
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...