Friday, October 12, 2007

Ugly Attack Yesterday (Thursday)

Ugly attack yesterday (Thursday) while we were in Redwood City during a dr. appt.
Ended up in ER until stable then CC brought me home.

We had gone to Redwood City to see another doctor about the DMV situation and to consult regarding my ongoing symptoms. Once we got into the doctor's office, I began to feel progressively worse than I did during the car ride down to the Bay Area. I'm not certain how long it took for the attack to fully manifest, but the rest of the time down there is very sketchy at best.

Friday was spent horizontal and today, Saturday, we had both kids' games at the same field in Orangevale so CC and I got to watch them both play, together.
I'm still very sore today and feeling very fatigued. My goal has been to type as much as I can on a couple projects before having to call it a day. I'm pretty much there now.
Continued prayers for healing and for us to find a new home somewhere in the area.
In the past 12 months, I've lost my job, my home and my privilege to drive, all because of this disease. It's been a tough year, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...