Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Guitars in 2008

This is a shot of the North wall of my home office. My dad made 8 guitar wall hangers to spec and now I have a better opportunity to be inspired to play by simply seeing the instrument out and available. Also on the wall, to the left, is a concert shirt given to me by very good friends after I was unable to go to the show with them as well as one of my gigging denim vests with custom air brushing on it.
All are good memories which make me smile when I think of them.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required. Visit www.apple.com/quicktime/download to download the free player or upgrade your existing QuickTime� Player. Note: During the download process when asked to choose an installation type (Minimum, Recommended or Custom), select Minimum for faster download.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...