Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday Morning Early & Brief

Saturday, November 15, 2008 (12:42 AM)

Life has remained pretty uneventful from the health angle, since last week on Saturday when I took a hit while at Joshua's soccer game. Prayer and hope for *today's* game is no events at all.

I got to have a little down time with my hunny for a short time today; that is always such a boost and blessing for me. Continually living with and dealing with all that we do does not tend to bring convenience into time together, especially down-time.

I feel like my brain is like mush right now and am not remembering what I wanted to archive, share or otherwise vent on...some would say that that is not a bad thing...*sigh*

Oh yeah, I have a new phone now which will allow me to post videos of longer than 15 seconds (30 seconds or unlimited) as well as a better camera, so, hopefully I will get to posting more photos either on here or on Facebook as well as posting some immediates via cell during the day. I've been a poor steward of this blog as of late and I need to do better on all sides.

As a reminder to myself, I need to:
* detail current issues with my left hand/left index finger
* talk about my current eating regime and goals and such
* share where and what I am reading in scripture at this point and what I have been learning and understanding.
That ought to do it.

Until next...

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...