Sunday, November 09, 2008

Sunday Night

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Another hit yesterday early afternoon at Joshy's 1:00 game in Folsom. We got to the car and got meds going before it manifested hard, so I was without paralysis and consolidated spasms, but I hurt pretty bad after resting it off and then this morning and today have been painfully challenging. It's just something I have to get through; nothing different from smaller/medium attacks of the past. I have to play ball with whatever is pitched and play as hard and best as I can. Some days I make it to the base and others I get hit with the pitch...gotta stand at the plate, though. Have to be ready to swing.

I'll have to write more later. That's the quick of it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...