Tuesday, May 05, 2009

2 Days Past

Last night I slept fairly hard but woke up a few times.  What I forgot to do before going to sleep was to set my bed angles for better back and leg comfort (motorized bed), so when I woke up, I knew I had made a mistake in not having set the angles.  I didn’t hurt nearly as much as I did yesterday, but this new day saw me being as slow as I was yesterday, but without the intense pain and fatigue.  I went to PT this morning where Mark noted that my muscle tightness, on a 10 scale, was 8+; I agreed.

Flutters had been present during the appointment but began to increase as he was finishing up stretching me, so I opted for a dose of liquid K+  and some phenagren (sp?) before leaving.

Once I got back home, I was pretty tired and weak so I got into my black chair, ate some meatloaf sandwich and watched some G3 from Tokyo on DVD and slept.  I didn’t wake up fully until around 6;00 PM; these attacks are laying waste to my system for now.  But my resolve is good and my desire to live *normally*, whatever that means for me, is strong too.

It’s 9:30 PM and time to try and go to bed for the night…hopefully, I will be able to get off to sleep without any issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...