Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Still Standing

As it stands now, there have been attacks every day, with the exception of only a couple days in nearly 2 weeks or so.  I’m getting very exhausted.  I haven’t been returning calls or emails nearly enough, but the attacks and subsequent weakness makes what should be a very simple routine much more laborious.  I guess this is a sort of global “apology” to anyone who may be getting frustrated or put out with me for my lack of “friend stewardship”, if you will.  I’m sorry.

I had noted months ago that I was curious to see if the weather change and temperature change would have any significant effect…um…yeah, it has.

[Listening to some good old Molly Hatchet from the late 70’s and 80’s in an effort to lift my mood a bit.  These are some Good ‘ol boys from Florida.  I saw them at the Keystone in Palo Alto in the earlier 80’s and their primary attendees were bikers, especially Hell’s Angels.  I felt a bit out of place, but really enjoyed the show and the music; they never backed off from going full tilt, from start to finish.  I was impressed.  I remember thinking that they looked like roadies until they began playing…Lead vocalist Danny Joe Brown,  had their staple voice and Southern “growl” along with his “horse whistle” in many of the songs to direct the concert-goers to who was leading on the guitar, of which they would sport 3 guitars on many songs.  Many considered them a unique blend of Southern Rock and Roll with a metal edge.]   

 

Wow…I got side tracked…

I want to share this link with you as well.  It is about the correlation of consuming sodas and Hypokalemia. Granted, the quantities consumed are above average, but everybody’s systems are unique and have very different thresholds:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/05/090519075420.htm

Anyway, I’m going to call it a night and hope for a better day tomorrow.

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...