Monday, May 04, 2009

today began with a sense of unknown forboding, but the day went along fairly qietly in most respects.
This post is to note that I took a pretty hard hit around 2something and it hit a 2nd time more intensly making it very difficult to breath. Cs held my hand and kept me from panic; legcramping complicated matters 2.

I will be down tomorrow

Sunday was my dads 80th birthday party luncheon in the bay area and because of .this fricking disease, I/we were'nt with them. That was not alright with me at all. This disease continues to cost me future memories and experiences.

I'm writing from my bed using my phone; it's 2:28 AM
Time to sleep...

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...