Monday, April 09, 2007

Monday, April 9, 2007

Monday, April 9, 2007

There will be more today, at least I plan on writing more today, but for now it will be a quick catch up.

Thursday went well though our stay at the Crown Plaza Hotel was marginal and I would not choose them again, at this point. Friday we drove to Hollister and then into San Juan Buetista (sp?) and stayed there through the wedding on Saturday evening and checked out Sunday morning and drove back.
I had another minor attack Friday night while at the rehearsal dinner, but it didn't take off on us, though we had to leave the dinner earlier than anyone else. The trigger, we think, was the marinated salmon I had; chills began, weakness, brain fog/disorientation and the next day (Saturday) was definitely a cane day.

The wedding was awesome and looked to be everything that Angel wanted it to be and had hoped it would be; I could not have been happier for her and Stephen, in complete honesty.
The drive back went pretty well, though I began having issues shortly after arriving at my parent's house to pick up our "puppy". I need to share (in the next entry) about our ride home and Annie's behaviour during the ride. It was a trip.

Today is physical therapy and I plan to dial it back a little from last week to see about avoiding another attack come Tuesday...

peace for now, back this afternoon or evening...
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...