Thursday, April 05, 2007

Thursday morning, April 5, 2007

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Life is better today than yesterday and certainly far better than the day before.
We are getting ready for Angel's wedding so any posts for the next few days will be likely be short, from my phone for updating purposes. 160 characters per message.

We had my labs done yesterday and thanks to taking the K+ supplements, my K+ was higher than it has been in several weeks. We learned that the reason we couldn't view certain labs on line (through Kaiser) was that the labs were abnormal or better said, out of the normal range and those are not generally released for the patient to see lest they "become concerned about their levels". Ya think? So, now I know that when I have a lab done and it is not available for me to view, then I know that is is problematic, per their own protocol. I guess we learn one way or another.

Time to keep moving...
peace

1 comment:

  1. are you guys coming up today? no need to keep this comment, just didnt feel like writing an email : -). im home from school again, though im healing really well. really achy, but my face is getting better. i can see out of both eyes! yay! haha.

    love you!
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...