Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Today is better than yesterday.
Labs came back from yesterday (10 tubes taken) and my K+ is riding high now at 5.3, the very top end of the K+ acceptable meter (the range is considered 3.5 to 5.3). More labs to be done this morning as well.
Muscle jumps prevent any consistent sleep; they seem to hit every 15 to 30 minutes or so. Some are pretty harsh while others are less obtrusive.
Still dealing with sweats and cold clammy skin; I changed clothes twice yesterday and I will change again this morning as well.

At this point, CC and I plan on being at FOPC this coming Sunday for both services. Lord willing, we’ll be able to see this through and be there on Sunday.

Our first night for the 40 days of community was to have been last Friday night, but due to the attack that morning, we didn’t go. Now we have to play “catch up ball” to get to where the rest of the group is.

My mom has been here since late Friday night, helping with me, the kids and CC’s mom. We are blessed to have the help.

I’ll plan to write more later. 9:21 AM
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...