Saturday, April 21, 2007

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Glucose is 118
K+ is 4.8
Another attack yesterday. I went to my endocrinology appointment and CC met me there after she got off work and the attack came at the end of the appointment. I started to feel very poorly and then went to lay down on their bed and then spasms hit almost like convulsions. I was trying to hold on to the bed while everything tightened up and locked up instead of going limp and paralytic. This attack was distinctly different from most of my previous ones.


I have memory of seeing the ceiling in the ER and looking up at CC, but they gave me some different meds to fight what was going on and I don’t even remember the ride home or getting home. My mom was here when I woke up this morning so that must have been arranged sometime yesterday since CC has to work today.


Lot and body aches and muscle pain today, difficult to walk or stay standing for very long.
Very tough ride yesterday. This sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...