Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 - Brief

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I feel more human today though my K+ came back 4.3, which is lower than I would prefer; all said, I'll not argue.
I want to accomplish things and see my productivity and not be someone living from medical dose to medical dose to survive and get by and "feel" some false sense of well being which is being provided by the medicine, not because I'm actually better.

I'm striving now to grip tightly to a method of thought that is I am looking for God's provision and His care. Sounds glorious and well to do, but it is hard for me in the practical and the goal now is to keep a "good" and productive attitude for as long as I can, including times of rest and re-inspiration.

I have no doubt that I have drawn on the spirit and strength of my parents while they've been here during their visit and help and the bring and provide a source of strength I am simply without when they aren’t here, at least for now. My prayer is that God will grow that back inside of me as it once was before my spiritual drought of this past 13 to 15 months.

Writing helps. Reading from friends feeds me; balance is sought after and seldom achieved.
So many of you should have received emails of connectivity far before today; Corrine, Monteen, Harry, Aunt Nancy, Scott, Scotty, Brian, Rob, Robert, Carl, Madoli, the list can will stretch on for weeks. My goal is to become more personal through emails since cell phoning would become more difficult for me emotionally and I know it.

I think I’ve worked most of my way through mourning Jazzy, at least for the immediate time. The night times are most difficult because of his very obvious absence.

I think I’ve included this recently, but if not, CC’s mom will begin living in another location starting beginning of June. God’s movement, one thing at a time.

Lastly for now, if you know people who can help us or help me in some manner that you think appropriate, shoot me an email and let me know. As God leads you, let me know so He can further lead me.

This is Tuesday at 20 minutes at noon.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:43 PM

    Hi Wade,

    I wish we could help you guys more, but except for prayer, I just feel very helpless. However, I contacted a couple of friends in the Bay Area and asked of their input. One works as a journalist at Stanford and is trying to find out, if anyone is working on your illness in more detail. The other works at a doctor's office and is checking with them there. Don't know if anything will come of this, but I thought, I give it a shot. I am sure you already know of this website://hkpp.org/faq/hypokalemic_periodic_paralysis.html but I my friend Lisa gave it to me, just in case. Please stay strong, we would like to have you over for dinner soon. We will try to get the details going.
    We love you, always,

    Stefanie & Ray

    ReplyDelete

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...