Monday, May 28, 2007

Monday, May 28, 2007

Monday, May 28, 2007

Friday afternoon was another attack, which is why I didn't write any more. I didn't get to see Missy arrive but CC made it there while my aunt stayed with me in an observation room waiting for medicines I had been shot with, to take effect.
Yesterday was Sunday and CC and I drove Jazzy down to the vets for the last time and CC held him as he went to sleep. I cried for the rest of the day and night as I thought of him.
After the vets, we spent the afternoon with friends until evening time when we went and got my labs drawn again (4.2) and then an errand then home. Sat was 3.9 and Friday was 4.6.

Time for breakfast. it's 9:57 AM
I'm feeling broken and empty.
Hoping today will have a sense of repair and hope and strength. Hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...