Monday, May 07, 2007

Monday, May 7, 2007

Monday, May 7, 2007

Yesterday was Joshy's birthday. I'll write more about that tomorrow.
We went to the Bay Area on Saturday and drove back home way late Sunday night...and I'm still tired, but CC got less sleep than I did. We're both really tired.

I'm going to call it for tonight and will spend some time writing in the morning, I hope...oh yeah, I head to UCSF tomorrow late morning for an extended EMG test with Dr. Ralph...this should be fun; a somewhat dull electric probe is stuck into my arm , shoulder, and hand (at least last time I had it done at Kaiser) to measure the amount of muscle damage present, called myopathy. Last EMG showed signs of moderate myopathy which, according to my original neurologist, was confirmation of the HKPP diagnosis when combined with my family history. That is not good enough for others, apparently.

Please pray for safety in our travels to the Bay Area and back.
Please also pray for our family, our house, our loan situation, our finances and CC's job, along with the whole Kaiser, illness and usual depression stuff on a daily basis.

It's a long life right now. I'm blessed my wife loves me and that my children love me.

More tomorrow or Wednesday.
-w

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...