Monday, April 27, 2009

Early Monday Morning

 

Here it is again, early morning hours and I'm typing while my eyes begin to burn and demand I stop writing and go to sleep. *sigh*

 

No attack today, but a very stiff, hard price for the attack yesterday afternoon.  Had it been much of an option, I would have remained in bed for the day, purely from a ease of pain standpoint, however, it would not have been the right thing to do, not today anyway.

 

It’s 1:30 AM and the main thing from a medical perspective, is to share that I did not suffer an atack today and I am blessed by this sparing.

 

I’m hoping to post some more tomorrow to share the weekend and its affects on us and even share on a show that CC and I watch, “The Celebrity Apprentice” and a show that I don’t watch but whose story lines I tend to follow, occasionally weekly.

 

More to come…

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...