Monday, April 27, 2009

Still Brief…

 

Another attack today around 2:30 – 2:40 this afternoon, only no one was home with me or near-bye a phone at the time.  My mind flooded with panic thoughts and “what if” thoughts, but I focused on what I believed would be the logical process and outcome if I chose to stay quiet and calm, not panic and wait for CC to come home.

I’m pretty certain that it was brought on by a combination of stress and sodium; I had a cheese & chicken quesadilla on corn tortillas and some non-salted corn tortilla chips with sour cream and a table spoon of Pace Salsa.  I think that I need to avoid the Pace regardless of counting my numbers or not.

Though she is okay, Missy fell and hit her head this afternoon while at school, knocking her out temporarily, so CC picked her up from school and took her to the ER for the usual head trauma tests.  That was why I was stressed (feeling helpless and worried) and the combo, I think, proved toxic for me.  *sigh*  I hate being broken.

More tomorrow.  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...