Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday Morning :04

 

So it's 12:04 AM and I'm still trying to get my mind back after watching "Seven Pounds" tonight with CC.  Impressive and unique movie that is also very intense and emotional; that's all I should say in case you haven't seen it but think you might check it out.  My remedy?  Watching some of WWE Friday Night Smackdown (Professional Wrestling).  Works for me.  I'm not back yet, but it is working.  I decided to post something after tucking the kids into bed and then checking my email one more time before staying down for the night.  I saw a link that I was not familiar with, called "Blog This"; it is in my Internet Explorer tool bar so I decided to check it out (later hours often brings out curiosity) and it opened a feature, Windows Live Writer" which will apparently post directly to my existing blog, so, here I am.  It appears that I might have much more in the way of text options if I use this to create the post; we'll see.

No hits since Tuesday, praise God alone.  Both attacks were pretty un-fun, so to speak, but they could certainly have been much worse, so I'm still thankful for not experiencing a deeper level of pain and recovery.  Sometimes it's not so easy to be unafraid of the next day's inclusions, in that, I don't know what tomorrow will bring, i.e. an attack or crash or stiffness or malaise or anything else I do not want to experience, but I know that I have to face tomorrow full on and not anticipate suffering.  I need to expect life and touch the warmth of the love of my wife and children; that I must do every day, whether or not I feel good or even indifferent.

Another thing I want to include is that I don't know how many Facebook friends read this blog, but for those that do, I want to share that I SO appreciate your Wall postings and notes, so much.  I wish that I would feel like being more communicative and be on FB more often, but when I'm not feeling as well as I want to, I tend to refrain from interactions and connections which includes being on FB as well as even posting here in the blog.  Add to that, that my eyes take much more effort to read and see now than before, makes it very difficult to read, let alone write.  That's not so much me whining about old age eye sight issues or even diabetic vision issues because, according to the folks at Kaiser, my eyes are functioning as they are supposed to in regards to my age and diabetic screenings.  Of the more challenging muscles that have routinely been the first to "go" when the attacks and crashes hit, are my eyelids and my ability to keep them open as well as focus and control my eyes.  Even now, as I type these words, it takes several blinks per word or few words, and I have to work to keep them focused and oriented simply because I'm tired and those muscles have been hit over and over again.  I feel like I'm whining again...well, I hope you understand my heart in what I am trying to say anyway.  I'm going to make a more concerted effort to stay in communications on FB, but if, or better, when I fail, I hope you will understand.

I've been writing for nearly an hour now, so it really is time to be getting to bed even though I have a number of things I want to share here.  Another day has begun and I know I need to rest in order to take advantage of its dawning.  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...