Friday, January 05, 2007

Friday First...

Friday, January 5, 2007

Here is the address for the Prayer and Intercession Blog I wanted to create:
http://prayersandintercessions.blogspot.com/

What I'd like is to ask you to do is send any prayer requests to me at v12.pilot@comcast.net and include "Prayer Request" in the Subject Line. You can also send them to me via the comment feature on the blog site as well, but keep in mind that any comments left on the site will be visible to those reading the blog.

This is no big deal thing, but I hope it can be a blessing to those who wish to use it and to those mentioned within it.

Those who are comfortable using their name are encouraged to do so for the ease of those praying and interceding. If there is any concern of embarrassment or some kind of repercussion from a friend or family, then code the request as you choose. I hope you decide to take advantage of this and that it can become a tool in our spiritual tool box, so to speak.
I plan to use the new blog in addition to this blog for our prayer requests.
It only takes a couple minutes to shoot off an email if you're interested...
peace-
-w

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...