Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Tuesday again...Happy New Year

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

My first entry for 2007 is brief...sorry about that.
I have not allocated the time to type; my parents have been visiting for the weekend and our focus has been on house work and such, so I've not been sitting at the computer much of the time.
I hope to write some more tomorrow and bring this up to speed on my contact today with 3 of my doctors...gosh, that sounds gloomy and pathetic...shouldn't I have just ONE doc? Sheesh.

Time to cuddle with the kids and get them to bed. Pics and a legit write coming tomorrow...

peace and happy new year -

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...