Saturday, February 24, 2007

Saturday, February 24, 2007 pt.2 also brief

Saturday, February 24, 2007

It’s 10:20 PM and way late for the night.
I’m in far better shape than I was earlier today and can type easily now.
I’m still collecting more info on what all took place on Thursday and Friday and will add more tomorrow, more than likely.
I can walk better, still very slow and calculated with the cane, but at least I can get up and walk.
We did get the reply from Kaiser stating, once again, that we are denied in our request for referral to UCSF, so we appeal again and this time follow the advice we just received from a good friend who was a physician, as to how to proceed.
Continued prayers for recovery are still coveted and appreciated.
More tomorrow –
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...