Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Wednesday, February 7, 2007 addendum

Wednesday, February 7, 2007 addendum

This add-on is specifically for a prayer request and to let you know that I added a pic to the blog below after I posted it this afternoon.

Tomorrow at 11:01 AM I am to meet with Social Security Officials regarding turning in my application for SSD Disability claim. CC can’t get there until almost 11:30 since she’ll be coming straight from work.

My requests are:
- That they call me in AFTER CC gets there so that we are together and that I don’t go in by myself.
- That God will clear the path for this claim to get through with no hindrances.
- That no one will contest the claim and that it is accepted and processed.
- That we will have brought to them all the documents they require to process the claim.
- That God will open the floodgates of financial support for my family and that we will have enough to give away to others in need as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...