Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sunday. February 18, 2007

Sunday. February 18, 2007 - brief

So we are now down in the Bay Area and I neglected to get another entry off in the past 48 hours...grrrrr.
It's Sunday morning actually, and we are heading to MPPC's 11:00 service once everyone's ready to go.
My K+ was 3.7 yesterday afternoon/evening and it truly felt that way. We were at my sister's place for dinner last night and got to see Lisa and Gonzo and their daughter Izzy. It was very cool to see them and talk to them.
As the night progressed, I felt more and more exhausted and was falling asleep at the table. *embarrassing*.
Once we got back to my parent's place, I went right to sleep on the couch and was gone for the rest of the night; very hard sleep until morning.
Today should be a fairly kick back day with hopefully some real focused worship time and message, plus I'll get to see my friends from MPPC if they're all working.
We'll do more later.
It's 10:00 AM currently.
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...