Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

It’s Wednesday and my potassium at 8:45 AM was 4.2
Blood sugar was 97
I’m feeling tired and somewhat sore, though CC got up with the kids and allowed me to sleep in. Feeling some guilt about that, since today was her morning off from work and her opportunity to sleep in too. I wasn’t confident I’d be very effective this morning.

Blah.
Walking isn’t as difficult as it might be, but I’m not feeling like it would be wise to not have the cane with me.
Small spasms here and there but not anything like yesterday.


Missed my Physical Medicine Appointment this morning at Kaiser…I KNEW I had an appointment today, but could not remember it and didn’t remember seeing it on the Kaiser website for upcoming appointments. Also a grrrrrrrr. I have to reschedule it, hopefully not months away.

I’d like to stop and focus on reading some in the bible today and take some notes. I always feel better after reading it; somewhat the food for the spirit and soul kind of thing.
Prayers for metabolic stability today and decrease in pain

Mom, $69.76 is the total cost for the books you ordered.

Found out this morning that the hot shower does bring relief. Normally, I'm in/out as quickly as feasible, but this morning I took my time. I feel better.

More to come…

Peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...