Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Wednesday Evening, December 6th

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Well, as you may or may not know from my previous post, today has been a tough day on many fronts, but there have been a couple victories. I noted in a previous blog from today that my appointment for the second opinion has been moved up to next week on Thursday at 8:30 AM in Walnut Creek. That is a definite praise. Also, from out of the blue, I was inspired to write some lyrics again; first time in 8 years. I had watched a video on Phil Collins and his retrospective look at the making of one of his first albums “Face Value”, and in fact, it may have been his first album/solo work. The video chronicles each song’s origin both lyrically and musically and is a telling of his life at that time through his own words as well as the words of the musicians who played for and with him on the album, his long time engineer and former band-mates from Genesis. As it turns out, it was very inspiring on many levels for me and, though I have no clue as to whether or not the two penned stories from tonight will ever see the light of day in a recorded or performed sense, just to be able to embrace the mindset to vent in that manner is a gift without measure. I suppose pain truly is an incredible motivator.

To back-track briefly to this afternoon’s premature post, I feel the need to apologize again to the 5 or so folks who unfortunately came upon my written vent from earlier. I actually embarrassed that I posted it in a moment of pretty sincere anger and fear and though eventually I will address the bulk of it, I will address it accordingly and with control. For those who are reading this thinking that you must have missed out on something, you didn’t really. If I hadn’t done it I wouldn’t have to apologize. Enough said.

Strep has weakened me and it began to do so when I was at breakfast with my friend this morning. I feel like I’m several steps backs from the progress I had made physically in that I’m weaker and very tired. The nausea has been nasty and is quite frustrating.

Okay, well it’s 11:12 PM and I’m absolutely wiped out.

Prayers for healing are coveted (still…)

Peace
w

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...