Friday, December 08, 2006

Thursday Reflections Finsihed

Thursday, December 7, 2006 pt. 2

So, let’s take another look at the list of tasks for today:

call on the disability claim to find out its status (Done)
Drink a silly amount of water/fluid (Done)
contact Member Services regarding reimbursing us for the Cardy Meter (Not done)
prepare a writing (Not done)
see if I can turn out an article on Media Technologies for a magazine (Not done)
Drink more silly amounts of water/fluid (Done)
Clean up the “Music Room” from its initial setting up (started but unfinished)
see if last night’s lyrical outburst is a fluke (Done)
Call on 0% cards for a balance transfer (Done)
Drink more silly amounts of water/fluid (Done)
And some more things that aren’t coming to mind yet…

I did pretty well with progress today but got overwhelmed with the 0% cards thing; So much small writing, paragraphs nearly impossible to read, similar wording with minor changes in details. It was hard to keep it all logical. I made pretty good progress; learned that AmEx doesn’t offer 0% on transfers and that some on-line credit card companies don’t even have phone numbers listed for contact. You are to get their number from your billing statement.
Right.

I moved the stereo system, that I’d had in my office, to my house for the party that didn’t happen on my birthday and it has been just sitting, taking up space in the living room since then and tonight I got the drive to move it, one speaker at a time, over to the TV area and hook it up to the DVD player so I can listen in reasonable fidelity. I had tried to watch a Dream Theater DVD through the TV and the audio was distorted, so that called for immediate measures to be considered. It’s not forever, it may not even be for the weekend, but it is for right now. :-o)

It’s a little after midnight and I need to call it pretty soon.
Let’s see…Oh yeah, I wrote another set of lyrics tonight…I’m pretty stoked about the inspiration coming back. I also took another musical idea from this morning and embellished on it to create a decent idea to consider. I had received a new down load of some very cool loops that I was pleased to check out and put to use. Cool loops and the use of laptop recording has brought about a new flame in my musical fire that had been all but snuffed. I honestly had resigned myself to its death and so this is very cool within the hell that seems to be haunting.

I didn’t need the cane so much today. Pretty cool. Also, my buddy from yesterday’s breakfast had come by last night to drop off a couple books on the Apostle Paul for me to check out and see if I can do a study on him by myself. We have tried to get ourselves into a small bible study with friends and even colleagues, but nothing has ever taken shape, so it is time for me to see if I can be disciplined enough to get it done.

I’d like to ask for prayer again; a situation is present and CC and I need to figure out how we can approach it and deal with it; we need to know how to address it and if we are doing the right thing. This reads pretty cloak and dagger and this is nothing of that sort, but we have a challenge in front of us and we have to deal with it.
Please pray for guidance and His comfort in our hearts and for both of us to be of one mind.

As you probably know, we need prayers ALL THE TIME and this is just a “one off” because a deadline is inovled.

Nearing 12:30, I’m done.
More tomorrow when I can think straighter, remember more and type better (Praise God for Spell Check)…

-Peace

1 comment:

  1. heyas,
    speakin of you writing lyrics and music and stuff, a)if you ever feel like sharing, i would love to hear/read some and b) have you seen eriks poems and stuff on his myspace? i read some of them and they are actually pretty good. very emo, but pretty well written. i know hed love your feedback if you get a chance to check it out. : -)

    ReplyDelete

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...