Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thursday March 15, 2007

Thursday March 15, 2007

It’s 9:17 AM and I got better sleep last night, though I wake up each night now with numbness in my hands and wrists, a sensation that causes me to fully come to and figure out how to roll over and re-position myself in hopes of returning to sleep. My shoulders tend to hurt the most in the mornings because I use them, more than not, to move my arms which don’t respond to my instructions. Talk about frustrating.
Not enjoyable.


I tried to fix our ½ bathroom sink which needed a trap and the simpler it looked, the more stuff I needed. I don’t think it is correct now, though it was holding when I was done, and will likely need the attention of my dad on his next visit up here. Wouldn’t it be a marvel idea to have my parents ACTUALLY visit instead of come and help/fix what I cannot? I think so.

Another day of PT is done and I feel a bit more sore today than I did last Tuesday, following Monday’s appointment. Perhaps my body was “ramping up” so to speak for the work out.
I was reading a blog of another HKPP person. Here it is:
http://hkpplistserv.blogspot.com/ read Friday March 9’s entry. It’s worth reading about and of others who deal with the same as me and this one entry will stop and make you think as well.

I’m anxious to go fishing, but I can’t until I have a functioning vehicle so patience is the key here until mine can be fixed. It’s a matter of me being anxious and not really anything else. Fishing helps me relax and focus. Sometimes it’s a great time of just non-stop prayer while I think I’m only fishing.
I’m constructing a brochure to convey that I’m beginning guitar teaching for beginners and intermediates and hope to have it out in some different locations sooner than later. It’s something I can do from home and schedule fairly conveniently.

It’s funny to me that I recently post that I generally post in the evenings and night times and then, the following few days, I post in the mornings and afternoons…I suppose even I don’t know when I’ll post. I try not to let more than 24 hours go by without noting life in some from here.

Enough for now.
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...